Directions to Our Main Office in Kampung Attap, KL
How To Get To Our Main Office
Our office is located on Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, nearby the Petaling Street area (also known as "Chinatown" in Kuala Lumpur). Our area is better known as "Kampung Attap".
Map to Our Office!
Nearby landmarks include:
- Bangunan Koperasi Polis
- Chinese Assembly Hall
- Hotel Midah
- Wisma Tun Sambanthan
- Maharajalela Monorail Train Station
- Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
- Stadium Merdeka
- Dang Wangi police station
- Petaling Street
- UDA Ocean / Plaza Warisan
- Pasar Seni LRT
- Victoria Institution secondary boys' school
With so many landmarks, it's difficult to lose your way. Our nearest landmarks are Bangunan Koperasi Polis, Wisma Tun Sambanthan and Chinese Assembly Hall. Just ask around and you are sure to find us.
Alternatively, if you need directions, the easiest way is just to call our office.
Getting Here By Taxi
Just ask the taxi driver to bring you to Kampung Attap, which is conveniently located nearby the roundabout at the end of the Federal Highway.
Getting Here By Monorail
Take the Monorail to Maharajalela train station. Walk behind Chinese Assembly Hall (Across the road from Petaling Street). Wisma Pahlawan is next to Chinese Assembly Hall.
Getting Here By LRT
Take the LRT to Pasar Seni station. Cross the road to Plaza Warisan / UDA Ocean Mall (recently rebranded as "UO Mall"). Walk past the traffic police headquarters. Walk under the flyover, past the food stalls. You will be at the car park of Wisma Tun Sambanthan. Cross the road to get to Wisma Pahlawan.
Getting Here By Bus
Take any bus that brings you to Pasar Seni (Central Market) or Klang Bus Stand. From there, just follow the instructions for "Getting Here By LRT". (Klang Bus Stand and Plaza Warisan / UDA Ocean Mall are just next to each other)
Getting Here By Car
- If you are coming from the Federal Highway (from Petaling Jaya / Klang), after the turning to Brickfields you should pass the turning towards Jalan Syed Putra (leads to Jalan Kuching / Jalan Duta). Immediately after that, there is a road on your left that will lead towards Kampung Attap and Jalan Istana. Follow it up. When the road forks, turn left (Jalan Belfield), and follow the road. You will be in Kampung Attap.
- If you are coming from Jalan Loke Yew (for folks from Cheras), head towards Jalan Maharajalela (basically the road that heads towards the Federal Highway and Jalan Kuching). You should pass the turning on your left towards Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (Jalan Hang Tuah) -- give it a miss. You will pass by the following on your left: ESSO and Shell petrol stations, Maharajalela monorail train station, Chinese Assembly Hall. At the traffic light, turn left, and again immediately left. You will be in front of Wisma Pahlawan.
- If you are coming from Jalan Duta (for folks from Jalan Kuching, Jalan Ipoh, Sentul, Rawang) you should pass by the tennis court and bus terminal on your left. Keep to the right and generally follow the signboard to Seremban. You will pass the turning to Bangsar on your left -- give it a miss. You will again pass by the exit for Parliament -- keep on your right and follow theunderpass toward Sentral/Seremban. Do not go to Sentral but keep to your right. You will see the Hilton and Meridien hotels on your right. When you pass the museum on your right, keep to your left. There will be a turning into Kampung Attap.